Fra: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] På vegne af jlmertz@free.fr
Sendt: 23. juli 2009 15:28
Til: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Emne: Re: SV: [Amel] A new member

In PREMIA de MAR (Barcelona) it's 4000€/year for 14m*4,75
jlm
CottonBay
Lars H. Knudsen a écrit :

Hi Ivan

Can you tell me what you pay for your berth or mooring in Mallorca?

I am considering moving my Santorin from Tunisia to Spain later this year
and are currently investigating the costs involved.

Best regards,

Lars

Santorin Salvagny #79

Fra: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com