From: GrahamJohnston42 <grahamjohnston42@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Amel] Perkins Prima 50
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 23 July, 2009, 10:07 AM

We are hoping to buy a Sharki in the next week, we have a choice of two both of which have the Perkins Prima 50 fitted.
I have read both good and bad comments with regard to these engines.THe bad being the high price of parts and poor quality wiring.

Has anyone got any experience with the Prima 50, any comments would be appreciated?

Regards
Graham