Re: [Amel] A new member

i-campbell@utvinternet.co.uk <i-campbell@...>

I bought my mooring last year for 105000 euros but I think
the price to rent is about 14000 euros in Alcudia which is
an excellent marina with lots of amenitiesRegardsIvan
Ocean Hobo>Hi Ivan>> >>Can you tell me what you pay for your
berth or mooring in>Mallorca?>>I am considering moving my
Santorin from Tunisia to Spain>later this year and are
currently investigating the costs>involved.>> >>Best
regards,>>Lars>>Santorin Salvagny #79>> >>Fra:
amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com]
På vegne af>i-campbell@utvinternet.co.uk>Sendt: 23. juli
2009 11:11>Til: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>Emne: Re:
[Amel] A new member>> >>  >>Hi Xaviar>>We are on a Satorin
in Mallorca but we come from the north>of Ireland. I still
think the best cruising ground in the>world is the west
coast of Ireland.>>Enjoy your cruising>>Ivan Campbell>>Ocean
Hobo>>>Hi guys,>>>>I just join the group and thought that I
had to introduce>>myself.>>>>My name is Xavier a french
fellow sailor currently sailing>>and living aboard a 1993
Santorin sloop that my late>>father bought brand new. The
boat has already sailed>>around the world and done a few
transat either with my>>parents on board or with some close
friends of them.>>>>After three years on shore, I finaly
decided that it was>>time for the boat and I to get wet
again. >>>>I am actually in west Ireland with a friend of
mine and>>after visiting the Aran Island, we are coming back
home in>>Normandy to prepare the boat for a new trans
atlantic that>>I will do alone.>>>>I have been sailing on
this boat more than 5000 miles>>already (must of them as a
deck hand) and I am looking>>forward more adventures. So far
the plan is to sail from>>Normandy across biscane bay then
to Madeira, Cape Verde,>>Senegal, Brasil, Venezuela ... and
then who knows.>>>>I am lookimg forward all the advices I
can get on this>>forum concerning preparing, upgrading and
maintening the>>boat.>>>>Sail smooth>>>>Xavier>>>>PS : sorry
for my rought english>>>>>>>>>>[Non-text portions of this
message have been removed]>>