Re: File /disk brake A54 slipping shaky.mov uploaded

Ralph Heilig

Thank's Bill, Courtney, Porter,

it realy looks like something is broken. Maud already shipped the new brake pads, which I will change anyhow when I remove the brake (picture below). I hope to get them this week and then next week demount the brake and inspect.

The tip's with the coin or washer are great, but in my case, when you watch the video, there seems to be something broken. I don't think that's normal, that you can move the whole brake like this. The video was made with the engine NOT running and the ram out at max 60mm.

Ralph
Santa Isabella, A54, #144