From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Eloi Bamberg <eloi.bamberg@...>
Sent: 03 August 2020 22:02
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Group Moderators <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] new Rigg on SM2000

Hallo,
Im am in the process of buying a SM2000 from 2004. The standing rigg has to
be changed. Amel in Hyères proposed to me the company "Sea Nergie Nautic"
(former Rousseau) to do the work. They made a quite interesting offer with
fittings from ACMO but the cables would not be from ACMO but from WDI in
Germany. Does anybody have experiences with those cables or would you
recommend to use cables from ACMO. Many thanks for your help.

Eloi
SM 2000 #426 (hopefully in 3 Weeks)