Re: new Rigg on SM2000

Stefano Biffi

Hi Eloi, I did the same 3 years ago in Hyeres. ACMO plus German steel cable; till now no problem at all.
Stay healthy
Stefano
N’EVEREST Super Maramu 185
Bocca di Magra
Italy

Il giorno 4 ago 2020, alle ore 00:02, Eloi Bamberg <eloi.bamberg@...> ha scritto:

Hallo,
Im am in the process of buying a SM2000 from 2004. The standing rigg has to
be changed. Amel in Hyères proposed to me the company "Sea Nergie Nautic"
(former Rousseau) to do the work. They made a quite interesting offer with
fittings from ACMO but the cables would not be from ACMO but from WDI in
Germany. Does anybody have experiences with those cables or would you
recommend to use cables from ACMO. Many thanks for your help.

Eloi
SM 2000 #426 (hopefully in 3 Weeks)