Gesendet: Donnerstag, 06. August 2020 um 14:40 Uhr
Von: "Arno Luijten" <arno.luijten@...>
An: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Betreff: [AmelYachtOwners] A54 Engine Transmission (ZF25)
I just uploaded the workshop manual for the engine transmission into the "/Files / Volvo Penta" section. I don't think there is a lot we can do about this thing ourselves as it needs lots of specialty tools to work on it.

One thing I did wonder about. Does anyone have recommendations about refreshing the oil in the transmission? I don't remember seeing any mention of this in the manuals.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121