From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arno Luijten via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2020 5:41 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] A54 Engine Transmission (ZF25)

I just uploaded the workshop manual for the engine transmission into the "/Files / Volvo Penta" section. I don't think there is a lot we can do about this thing ourselves as it needs lots of specialty tools to work on it.

One thing I did wonder about. Does anyone have recommendations about refreshing the oil in the transmission? I don't remember seeing any mention of this in the manuals.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121