Re: File /disk brake A54 slipping shaky.mov uploaded

Ralph Heilig

Edited

sorry for my english, i meant the bushing when I wrote bolt. And I meant the bolt when I wrote screw.

the bolt (screw) is perfect. Also the other caliper arm is ok. the bushing is only worn where it hold the weight...

So here is the corrected version:

The primary source was the aluminum bushing between the holding bolt and the caliper. As you can see, the bushing is worn on the caliper arm, that holds all the weigth of the brake system.  Also the holes of this caliper arm are expanded / outworn (short before cracking). The outer arm of the caliper is fine. Also no damage on the bushing where it holds the outer arm.