Re: NEW: s/v DELOS, Brian id also joining. DELOS installed these. European distributor of LiFePO4 Lithium and Victron Energy joining ZOOM Meeting with Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries - Sat, 08/08/2020 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Brent Cameron

This was the best one yet.  Really appreciated the knowledge and sharing from the presenters, Brian on Delos and the other owners.  Very much worth watching on YT if you didn’t catch it.  Thanks to Bill/Tilo for organizing this.  You guys are getting very good at it.

Brent Cameron, Future Amel owner & Amel Owner's Registry Moderator

On Aug 8, 2020, 3:00 PM -0400, main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>, wrote:

Reminder: NEW: s/v DELOS, Brian id also joining. DELOS installed these. European distributor of LiFePO4 Lithium and Victron Energy joining ZOOM Meeting with Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries

When: Saturday, 8 August 2020, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT+00:00) UTC

If you are interested in Lithium batteries for your Amel, you should attend this presentation by Jesse Asay of DragonFly, manufacturer of LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries with the brand Battle Born Batteries, and Transporter Energy Batteries (UK). Many of you know that Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium batteries were installed in s/y DELOS. They have since been installed in several other Amels. Jesse will inform you of a Special Bundled Price exclusively for Amel owners of Battle Born batteries and Victron Energy devices.

Justin Richardson of Transporter Energy Batteries (UK), distributor of LiFePO4 Lithium batteries manufactured by DragonFly will also be on the call. Transporter Energy ss also a major European distributor for Victron Energy. I am in talks with Justin about a significant discount on Victron products for all Amel owners.

I encourage you to RSVP early for this presentation.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://epfl.zoom.us/j/96789511226

Meeting ID: 967 8951 1226

Join by SIP
96789511226@...

YouTube:

From Tilo Peters: I just got the YouTube link set up for the live stream:

It’s on the AYOG channel and I uploaded the last two meetings on there as well.

--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada