Re: ZOOM Meeting with Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries - Sat, 08/08/2020 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Germain Jean-Pierre

Hi Gang,  great Zoom.  But due to bandwidth problems, I missed a considerable period.  Was it recorded and archived for later viewing.

FWIW, Ken Powers gave a good exposé of BB batteries on his web site sailaquarius.com.

Jean-Pierre Germain, SY Eleuthera, SM007, NZ

On 2 Aug 2020, at 08:00, main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Calendar <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: ZOOM Meeting with Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium Batteries

When: Saturday, 8 August 2020, 20:00 to 21:00, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Description: If you are interested in Lithium batteries for your Amel, you should attend this presentation by Battle Born Batteries. Many of you know that Battle Born LiFePO4 Lithium batteries were installed in s/y DELOS. They have since been installed in several other Amels.

I encourage you to RSVP early for this presentation.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://epfl.zoom.us/j/96789511226

Meeting ID: 967 8951 1226

Join by SIP