Re: Cook top dimensions

Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg

We changed both cook top and oven on Lady Annila, last year

Hälsningar
Ann-Sofie Svanberg

Skickat från min iPhone

9 aug. 2020 kl. 11:05 skrev Bryce Procter via groups.io <Balibryce@...>:

Many thanks Elja, 590 should work perfectly.
I am currently locked down away from my boat.
Yes, I am also converting my oven to electric.
My idea is to insert 2 small ovens into the current oven space inside the existing stainless steel gimballed frame. If you like I can send you a photo in the next day or two of how the two ovens look together along with dimensions. Each oven draws a maximum of 2400W.

Regards

Bryce
SM 2000 #467

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 4:42 PM +0800, "Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222" <Bijorka@...> wrote:

He Bryce,
I mesure it last week to do the sane for next  spring ,
It is 590 mm .

What fo a model you by
You change the back oven too by elektrik ?

Best Elja
SM Balu 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet