Re: Cook top dimensions

I suggest that you look at probably the best stoves available at GN Espace https://www.gn-espace.com/ Be sure to look at their storage and cooking containers which are simply genius.

They just introduced the OceanChef 3 Induction Stove, which is a 53.5 cm wide (gimbal tip to gimbal tip) - 3 zone induction cooktop/electric oven and grill for monohulls. Both of their OceanChef 3 and 4 burner LPG cookers and the new OceanChef 3 Induction/electric cooker, are all direct replacements for the ENO/Force 10 stoves.

I believe that there is not a better product for Amels than all of the products made by this company. If this interests you, I have negotiated a discount for my clients. For more information on the discount write to me at Bill@...

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 4:41 AM Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@...> wrote:
Yes, I'd like to have pictures.
For the oven I think we'll take a company-shaped oven from the household area that should fit well in there
Hot air consumes least energy

Von meinem iPhone gesendet