Re: SM galley Faucet very hot.

JOSE PRIETO

Returning to the soap opera of excessively hot water in the system (I discovered that it is not only on the kitchen tap, but on all taps on the boat).
I checked the entire system.
The problem is not the thermostat, because I have the same condition or worse when I am anchored (heating by the engine).
The heater's cold water inlet hose was very hot, deducing that the hot water is returning.
I installed a check valve at the heater inlet, and the temperature problem was solved, however the pressurization pump is activated every 10 seconds when a tap is turned on (especially set to cold).
I will remove the check valve to prevent damage to the pump.
Any idea?
--
Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323