Re: tb/AMEL owner or AMEL familiar professional near COOMERA QLND AUSTRALIA/AYOG

Colin - ex SV Island Pearl

Hi Sue, Brian and Teun

Thanks for making contact and helping Teun out. We Help international cruisers out up here in Scarborough knowing exactly how stressing it can be with one's beautiful yacht on the other side of the world, with no certainty about its condition and when they may return. Knowing that someone familiar with one's boat is on hand, and if it is in the water, getting weekly pictures sent home of the mooring lines, antifoul, battery volt levels, etc makes a big difference under these circumstances. At least in Teun's case, it is out the water and totally safe. I think he made a good decision to store it there.

It is wonderful to hear that you guys are in the Amel community, and located right there at Boatworks which is by far our favorite haulout facility in Australia. We sold our Amel but stay connected inside the Amel family as we intend to purchase again in the Med in around 2023-4 after working for a few years.

Best regards

Colin Streeter
0491 178 898

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 9:26 AM Brian Mitchell <sue@...> wrote:

Hello Teun & Colin,

Brian and I are in the Boat Works yard presently, we go by your boat each and every day. We tried to reach out to you a few months ago to offer our assistance to check on your yacht, but the e-mail we used at that time bounced back. I think Brian used your personal email address??

We have an Amel SM2000 #340 and we operate large yachts as well.

Let us know what you need and we will be happy to assist you. We are well known in the yard and very familiar with the Amel’s having owned ours for over 5 years.

Our phone contacts are:- +61 431 469500 (Brian) and +61 481 719770 (Sue). Call or e-mail and we’ll make a plan for you.

Kind regards,

Sue

Captain Brian & Sue Mitchell

S Y Lola