Recommendation for Bonfiglioli gearbox rebuild in New Zealand

Mike Longcor (SV Trilogy)

Hello everyone,

Can any owners recommend a good place to get the Bonfiglioli gearboxes rebuilt in New Zealand? Has anyone used the Bonfiglioli Transmission place in Auckland?

I would like to have them stripped down and cleaned, zercs added, repainted, and rebuilt. Ideally it would be a shop that's familiar with them and has perhaps done the job successfully before.  The brass worm gear on our main outhaul has been stripped by the stainless worm drive. The main furler works fine but is overdue for some service.

Cheers,
Mike Longcor
SV Trilogy SM23
Opua, NZ