Re: Run 2500w inverter always even on shore power?

Billy Newport

Agreed Scott,
Separate charger/inverter is the way to go with Victron and solves this problem once and for all. Just adding sensors all over my boat to measure anything I can think of at the moment. Added a shore power sensor yesterday. My Climma uses about 4kw normally but does spike to 9k briefly on startup I'm assuming. You're victron should have data on its power draw, do you have 24 hours of graphs you can post out of interest? You could get it from VRM Portal if you have a CCGX/GX pushing it up to VRM.