Re: Tips appreciated: Major frustration trying to pull cable through Mizzen.

Mark Erdos

If someone could please post a picture of the foam, this would be very helpful to me.

I will soon be replacing the Antenna (main mast), cables and VHF. I plan to thread the new cable from the top of the mast attaching it to the old cable while it is removed. If I can, I would like to keep the foam. I think I could add this as the new cable is being inserted but it is unclear how the foam is attached.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us