Re: Tips appreciated: Major frustration trying to pull cable through Mizzen.

Mark, I posted a photo (not a good one) earlier in this thread.
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 1:23 PM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

If someone could please post a picture of the foam, this would be very helpful to me.

I will soon be replacing the Antenna (main mast), cables and VHF. I plan to thread the new cable from the top of the mast attaching it to the old cable while it is removed. If I can, I would like to keep the foam. I think I could add this as the new cable is being inserted but it is unclear how the foam is attached.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us