Re: Tips appreciated: Major frustration trying to pull cable through Mizzen.

Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg

Yes, it is.
/Ann-Sofie S/Y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998.

Skickat från min iPhone

13 aug. 2020 kl. 21:05 skrev Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...>:

Bill,

Is this a piece of foam – about 2-3” -  attached with a tie to the cable? It’s hard to tell.

Thanks.

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff

www.creampuff.us