Re: Anchor washing pump model

Jose Alegria

I have the same problem at my 55; no water on chain. Where must be the breaker and the pump ? The light at cockpit console in on but nothing happens,
Thanks in advance

Jose Alegria
Amel55 #03-MERIT
+351918663037
Josealegr@...

No dia 14/08/2020, às 22:33, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> escreveu:

<image.png>

This pump is no longer available. It normally can be rebuilt without any issues.

A common problem is that the breaker is accidentally turned OFF. The breaker is normally on a box in the engine room on later SMs where the pump is also in the engine room. Early model SMs have the pump near the bow.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 10:43 AM Slavko D. <slavko@...> wrote:
Hello,

I am getting used to my new boat. I need some help with model of the anchor washing pump that is not working at all.  I made some photos but didinot check at the time how clear the photos are. Now I am 100km away from the boat and I would appreciate help if someone recognise the model of the pump from the photo. As the old one looks, new would be a good solution.

Thank you for help.
--
Slavko
SM 2000