Re: Anchor washing pump model

rossirossix4

When my anchor wash pump stopped I attemped to rotate the shaft (could not see it because it faced away from me) with a screw driver (like you can do with the AC or Dessalator feed pumps).  By mirror I discovered that three is not a hole for access to a slot on the shaft.  Instead, to rotate the pump shaft, I inserted a thin shafted screw driver into the fan housing against a fan blade and carefully rotated the pump that way.  It solved the problem and I have had no problem for 4 years.  Worth a try.
Bob Rossi SM429, KAIMI