Power usage data for Washer dryer on Amel 55

Billy Newport

Edited

I added a Shelly EM AC monitor to my MV 2500 inverter today so I did a wash/dry cycle on my LG Direct 7 machine and here is the data. So, max draw of around 1.8kw, the motor itself uses < 300W, the heater is the bulk of the power draw. Notice that the inverter voltage drops from 234V to 225V at 1.7kw draw, makes you wonder what the voltage would be at the rated 2.5kw draw. I added the screen shot at my Album here also as the quality of the attached photo seems pretty bad. https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/album?id=252162