Re: Amel 54. Has anyone ever taken the electric diesel tank level meter/sensor out of the tank?

Arno Luijten

Thanks all for the replies. The code WEMA S2-1170F makes me think the sensor has a length of 1170mm which sounds about right for the given tank. A good tip about the poor power-supply to the sensor. I'm planning to hook it up to the EVC-C system to get some more use out of these Volvo electronics.
That should be fairly straightforward once I have the cable-harnass for this thing from VP. I'm curios to see if it will send the data across a NMEA2000 bridge. It also means I can remove this silly box in the locker where the diesel filler resides.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121