Re: Dolphin power 1 battery chargers

Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond

Thanks for sending this through Bill, it is very helpful.

The 100amp charger that we have is the one in the first picture (JPG) that you forwarded. It does not physically have a switch. Does this mean that the charger can be used for Gel without doing anything?

The 30 amp actually has a switch which was already set to Gel.

Kind regards

Ross and Donna

On Thursday, August 20, 2020, 1:08 am, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Ross and Donna

It depends. Dolphin changed those chargers 3 times. First was no switch, then an A/B switch, then a selector switch with 10 different settings.
Here are a few things that may help:

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 10:21 AM Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond via groups.io <southernadventurer=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks Stefan,

Can you please send the attachment.

Kind regards
Ross

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, August 19, 2020, 2:30 pm, Stefan Jeukendrup <sjeukendrup@...> wrote:

Hi Ross,

Here is the French manual for the 30/50A  charger Dolphin/ CATS POWER DESIGN  send me.
It has a switch "Gel"or "free".

Hope this helps you,

Stefan Jeukendrup
svMalaka Queen