Appologies for the delay in answering, sailing to Datca now ;-)
The manual is now on the forum under Files, Search, type "Dolphin"
* suggest to ask D. for a manual of your 100A charger, email contact@...
* the solar MPPT settings are important as it does most of the time the final charge cutoff.
The batteries and accessoires of your 24V stack must be exactly the same:
* all battery cables must be in good condition e.g. isolation, crimping, oxidation
* cables to the battery terminals must be of the same length and cross section.
* suggest to install one or more Victron battery balancers, if not done already
Hope this is helpfull,
sv Malaka Queen
SM2k #348 ~to Turkey