Re: Onan Generator exhaust temperature switch - great price. Final chance to order

eric freedman

Sorry,

After the storm 2 weeks ago we were without internet for quite a while.
I will be ordering these switches this coming week.
Please confirm your order. I will pay for them and you can send me a check
when you receive them.
please reply to kimberlite@...

Please send me a note confirming your order and make a shipping label that I
can cut out of the email to attach to the package

such as:

Eric
Freedman
345 New York Ave.
Huntington, NY 11743

I have broken a few of these switches over the years. I have done this by
reaching over the generator to retrieve something stored behind the genset.

I received a quote from my Onan dealer and on Amazon for around $90- plus
tax which is ridiculous.

These are normally closed switches. They can also make the normally open
switches if I get enough orders.

I tracked down the OEM manufacturer and the cost is about $23- plus a one
time set up fee of about $50- I plan on ordering 2 of these. They stated
that they make this for ONAN. If anyone is interested please let me know and
I can order them for you $33- each plus USPS of about $8.00.

I will order the switches within a week.

Fair Winds,

Eric

SM 376 Kimberlite