Re: A question to the hive mind re Amel 54 (Sleipner side power) Bow thruster capacitor please.

Porter McRoberts

Thank you all. I really appreciate all the thoughts.

Sleipner still sleeping. IMTRA seems willing to help. They had some questions which prohibited a final answer today.
Regardless. The thruster thrusts well, sounds good without it. We turned around in the marina just fine.
I’ll limit use without the widget and update when I get final answers

Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend!

Porter

Porter McRoberts
S/V IBIS A54-152
WhatsApp:+1 754 265 2206
Www.fouribis.net

On Aug 21, 2020, at 10:23 AM, Arno Luijten <arno.luijten@...> wrote:

Actually the capacitor may also help in reducing the sparking of the brushes and reduce the wear and tear on those things. So definitely recommend to replace. I can't tell you the value though as our Amel  is too far away to see.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121