Re: Re-power an Amel Sharki

Volker

Good advise not to go with the new common rail technology. That are exactly my thoughts to go for simple but reliable.
As Beta is not that common here in Europe, I have got an offer for a Sole Mini 62. Spanish brand, Mitsubishi basis 4 stroke, without turbo.
The old Perkins installed by Amel does have a mass free installation (minus does have complete extra wiring). I think this is not standard installation and may need modifications in the motor electrics. Does anyone know wether this is really essential?

Thank‘s
Volker
Mickmoon, Sharki hull no. 176