Amel 54 2008 Hull 102 for sale in South France

tony wells

Amel expert and principal of Yacht School, Bill Rouse, was onboard in May 2019 and commented “Balthazar’s condition is in the top 10% of Amel 54’s that I have seen”.

We have only owned Balthazar since October 2018 and hugely appreciate her extraordinary qualities. However our plans have changed and we’re now offering her for sale in impeccable condition, at an attractive price, initially to the Amel community. Significantly discounted price for private sale €400k (vat paid in France from new, UK flagged now). This will likely be increased to circa €440k if offered via broker.

Balthazar was originally specified with the Comfort Plus Pack in addition to the Opacmare hydraulic passerelle & Dessalator 24/240v 100 litre per hour water maker.

Lightly used in the Med, renowned Amel surveyor, Olivier Beaute, concludes his survey of October 2018, stating “a good boat”. Since then we have invested in comfort, safety & preventative maintenance improvements, listed in the attached document and including a full Nav technology B&G upgrade & additional autopilot in July 2020.

There’s a spec sheet attached in the subgroup post at https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/yachtforsale  and please contact me by email tony.wells@... for more information including photos which I will send to you via Whatsapp

Thanks

Tony Wells

Amel 54 - 102 (2008)

Balthazar

Cruising Corsica, heading north to South France