Fra: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] På vegne af Attilio Siviero
Sendt: 26. juli 2009 21:49
Til: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Emne: Re: SV: SV: [Amel] A new member

Hi Lars,
thanks a lot for your exhaustive tale, very interesting.
You are leaving tomorrow, I am leaving the day after, but from Genova: actually in Tuesday we will take a train from Padua, and on Wndnsday we will leave Genova Harbour.
Our destination is the Tuscany archipelago, then Corsica, Sardinia and possibly winter in Cagliari, a good place where to leave the boat: I have friends there.
I am very interested on Tunisia, for next year.
I thnik to try to unscrew the sofa cover to inspect the interior, to use it is a good idea fro a freeze, for example, even if the compass maybe is too close: to try.
During my cruise I will study the problem , and let you know the results.
If you are coming northward let me know, we also could meet somewhere
Fair winds, alias Buon Vento!
Attilio&Maria Santorin #84 Sisila