Re: Engine Vibration

James Alton

Ian,

   Lots of possibilities here and the experts on the BB will help.  Just adding that especially since work was done not too long ago to check all of the pertinent fasteners to be sure that nothing has worked itself loose.

Best of luck,

James
SV Sueño
Maramu #220

On Aug 26, 2020, at 12:29 PM, Ian Park <parkianj@...> wrote:

My Prima M50 is vibrating badly at the rear (end furthest from the C Drive). It’s OK below 1800 rpm.
All the engine And transmission mounts were replaced in Martinique in 2018 and the engine re-aligned.
I am assuming one of the rear mounts has failed. Is there anything else that can cause this vibration?
I had refurbished injectors fitted before setting off at the beginning of August and I have re-bled them to ensure no air locks.
Is my suspicion of a failed engine mount(s) most likely?