Re: Galley refrigerator not cooling

Gerhard Mueller

@Denis
Correct, some knowledge is always useful. But where to start? Some people knows which way to turn a valve to close or to open, but other ones not.
There are several DIY guides available asking Google.
All refrigerators, airconditioners and other cooling device I have seen in my life have somewhere the needed information either in the manual or at a decal which kind of refrigerant and how many refrigerant (in weight) the system has. For completely refill a system the first important rule is: Refill not too much and not too less. So a professionell use a scale to weight the refrigerant bottle during the fill process.
--
Gerhard Mueller
Amel Sharki #60