Electric shock from the windlass

PAOLO CUNEO

Hi all,
For some time now, when I operate the windlass, either from the control in the cockpit or using the switch on the windlass, I have received a significant electric shock if I touch either the shrouds or the guard rail (wet deck, bare feet). I've already called an electrician to no avail (actually for a very quick and superficial check) and I think, at this point, I need the help of the  Amel community.

Keeping in mind that I am practically illiterate in terms of electrical systems, is there anyone who can tell me, step by step, which checks I need to do and in what logical order?

Thank you all

Paolo Cuneo
SM 454 Whisper
Back to Genoa after a conservative (due to COVID) summer cruise