Re: Electric shock from the windlass
Hi Paulo,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
You really need to make sure this is not a 240v AC problem as that is dangerous.
Turn off the inverter
Disconnect the shore power
Do not run the generator
Then see if you still have the problem.
If you do then it is serious and potentially life threatening. Get an electrician immediately.
If not then it is on the 24v side; not dangerous to life and limb but is likely to be damaging to the sea water exposed fittings, like propeller, skin fittings etc.
Then it is a question of figuring it out. If you use a professional it could be expensive as it may take a long time. It took me a week to find a “Masse leek” ! Maybe 20 hours of testing testing thinking testing.....
so I suggest you either open your wallet or your mind.
Aboard Ameliai in Leros enjoying the last of summer for me.
On 29 Aug 2020, at 00:09, PAOLO CUNEO <email@example.com> wrote: