Thank you Paul. I will ask Alban at Amel Le Marin to recommend someone.
Best
Barry

On Aug 29, 2020, at 04:47, Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Barry,

Yes it is the same. I don’t want to cast aspersions but I can say that Stuart from Iguana Marine in Grenada managed to fix a fridge that was not fixable in Le Marin.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Barry Connor via groups.io
Sent: 28 August 2020 14:40
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Galley refrigerator not cooling

Hi Paul,

We are still in Le Marin. Went to the shop upstairs above Caraibe Marine and bought a new fridge door opening latch. The big French man in the shop was nice and recommended the all stainless steel latch instead of the original latch which was part plastic. (The plastic part had broken).His price was the same as advertised online from UK supplier. Easy install by me.

Is this possibly who you are referring to as we are thinking of asking him to check our fridge gas pressure? The gas pipe at the back is freezing up and dropping water on top of the water tank inspection port, then the water runs to under the stair. Mopping it up each morning. Think I have too much gas in the system. I have already Re-claged the pipe in insulation but still freezing up.

Please let me know if you think this is the same man?

We contacted Driftwood about our windscreens but can’t get to Granada, still stuck in Martinique. Thank’s for the contact.

Very Best

Barry and Penny

“SV Lady Penelope II”

Amel 54. #17

Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Aug 28, 2020, at 04:00, Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Yes, that’s exactly what happened to me in Le Marin and I fell for it

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada