Van: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> namens Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...>
Beantwoorden - Aan: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Datum: maandag 31 augustus 2020 om 11:19
Aan: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Onderwerp: [AmelYachtOwners] Anchor chain counter

Hi all,

I believe I need to get a replacement anchor chain counter sensor. I’m away from the boat and cannot find anything on the Lewmar online store so I would much appreciate if someone could advise the part number. IFM5072 turned up in this forum but I can’t find anything online in English relating to it.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

--