From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Oliver Henrichsen, SV Vela Nautica
Sent: 01 September 2020 07:17
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Anchor chain counter

Hi Paul,

It is a simple reed contact, example Meeder. Costs like 99 cents. Better order some spare, as the windlass is quite exposed to saltwater. When connected to the wire, dip it in sikkaflex or epoxy.

Oliver from Vela Nautica

A54#39

Martinique

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020, 05:19 Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I believe I need to get a replacement anchor chain counter sensor. I’m away from the boat and cannot find anything on the Lewmar online store so I would much appreciate if someone could advise the part number. IFM5072 turned up in this forum but I can’t find anything online in English relating to it.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

--