Re: Chesapeake Haul and Bottom Paint Recommendations

Craig Briggs

Hi Paul,
It may give you more choices in yards not to limit it to soda blasting as conventional sand blasting is fine on the keel, masking off adjacent fiberglass,

Enjoy City Island - we sailed out of the Harlem YC for 20 years (I think they're still closed for Covid, though) and, Mark, Butch Ulmer made several sets of sails for us over the years, including the first set on our Santorin (well, Tommy Nye did those) - small world.

Cheers, Craig - SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL