From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Longcor (SV Trilogy)
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 10:41 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Onan Generator exhaust temperature switch - great price.

Thanks Eric. Sent you a message with order details.

When these fail, go bad, or break, how do you know? Does it prevent the genset from starting/running? Or does it allow the genset to overheat if there are issues with the cooling system (broken impeller for example) and potentially damage things?

Cheers,

Mike Longcor

SV Trilogy SM23

Opua, NZ