Re: Oil Pressure Volvo D3 I - C

Dirk Hooff

Hi all,

since yesterday I have an oil pressure problem on my AMEL 54#96.
When I go from normal speed to idle, the oil alarm starts.
Of course, this doesn´t happen in the port but between the islands in Croatia.
My German Volvo expert suspects that the oil is too thin.
Diesel has probably gotten into the oil.
That´s why I changed the oil. More than 7 liters of very thin oil came out.
Then the engine ran again without an oil pressure alarm.
But today, when I switched back to idle, the alarm went on again.
I appreciate any advice or experiences.
Thanks a lot,

Dirk

AMEL 54#96 PÉNÉLOPE
Currently Croatia close to Dubrovnik

Am 01.09.2020 um 16:21 schrieb Courtney Gorman via groups.io <Itsfun1@...>:

You need a Puller it's much safer
but if push comes to shove I hammered mine out with a blank and mini sledge