Re: Chesapeake Haul and Bottom Paint Recommendations

Ian Townsend

We are hauling out for paint, regular servicing and insurance survey at Chesapeake Boat Works in Deltaville late October.

We are using Trinidad Pro.

Ian Townsend
Loca Lola II
SM153

On Sep 2, 2020, at 2:51 PM, Dan Carlson <carlsdan61@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,

Lori and I will be at Harrington Harbor N from 22 Sept until early October.

We plan relaunch on 7 Oct and will have our bottom paint done by then.

Maybe we will see you somewhere around there.

Best regards Daniel and Lori Carlson on sv BeBe SM#387.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020, 1:32 PM Paul Stascavage via groups.io <pstas2003=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you Aras, Bert Jabins looks like a very capable yard.

Mark M, thanks for reaching out to me.  The information you provided was very helpful

Mrk G, Severn Yachting Center looks like a very good option.  Thank you for your reply.

Craig, thanks for your input.  We love City Island!  Fortunately, Harlem YC is open.  We think they serve some of the best food on the Island.  We dine there whenever we get the chance.

All the best,

Paul Stascavage
SM #466 - s/v Rita Kathryn
Currently Exploring City Island, NY