Re: Chesapeake Haul and Bottom Paint Recommendations

Gary Wells

Robin and I have been at Hartge's Yacht Harbor in Galesville for three "summers" and have been hauled three times. Dockage is less than in Annapolis proper.

They have a 50MT lift, and the operators are expert.  If you have an Arch, their lift isn't quite big enough.

They can do the blasting/nibbling, have a full up paint shop and rigging shop as well.

It's shallow back here, so we are kind of slaves to the tides but I really enjoy the peace and quiet and hurricane hole aspect.

Gary W
s/v Adagio, SM 209
Galesville, MD