Re: Zoom meeting - QSails owner/manager will present sails for Amels - Sat, 09/12/2020 20:00-21:00, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Alexis,

I do not know exactly what he is going to present, but he makes Code 0 / Code D sails for Amel Yachts.

If he does not answer what you are looking for, he will remain in the ZOOM meeting for questions.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 6:43 AM Alexis LETELLIER <alexis.letellier@...> wrote:
Hi,
interesting topic, I will try to attend if I can.
2 questions :
-is this discussion include Code 0 / Code D solutions? and generally speaking downwind / Lightwind solutions ?
-would you mix the good/better/best solutions depending on the sail Genoa/main/mizzen? (as you don't put the same ambitions in a genoa and a mizzen...)
cheers
Alex