Thanks for the help.

Best Regards Teun

A54 2009 #128

September 8, 2020 06:31:12

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Matt Salatino via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 06:19
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Oil Pressure Volvo D3 I - C

From what I can tell, and the documentation is spares on this, we have a D3-110i-H

Does that make any sense?

~~~⛵️~~~Matt

On Sep 8, 2020, at 3:02 PM, Teun BAAS <teun@...> wrote:

Matt,

I don’t think VP changes designation per year as the 2007 A54 have the “C” and for sure also the 2009 A54 had “C”.

Clearly between 2009 and 2017 they went from “C” to “H” and I am trying to determine if since the “H” VP has introduced another “upgrade”.

I have the “H” since June 2018 and have been extreme happy with my (costly) decision to replace the “C”. Now having about 450hrs, it has been a pleasure to operate; I have had several times people standing in the cockpit suggesting me to start the engine while it was already running.

Best Regards Teun

A54 2009 #128

September 8, 2020 06:00:53