But your device looks what I need but then I also need: A) easily access to the chain locker as well as B) a pair of hands during departure.

Best Regards Teun

A 54 2009  #128

September 8, 2020 06:46:43

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sv Garulfo via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2020 15:07
To: Amel Yacht owners Group <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] A54 hawsehole and chain guide

Hi all,

We recently end-to-ended our anchor chain and I found the pictured device useful to guide the chain nice and flat at the bottom of the chain locker.

It’s simply a piece of PVC pipe with a couple of small line to gutter the chain in various corners of the locker.

And when you don’t use it, it snaps happily on the hawsehole pipe for efficient storage.

Best,

Thomas

GARULFO

A54-122