locked Re: Batteries starting to get weak - MMM - What to do -

Jose Venegas

I was searching over internet for marine Lithium Batteries and found the “Ionic” brand that sells a 12V 125 Ah with the same size of the BattleBorn 12 100 Ah battery.
Ionic only give 5 years warranty vs BB 10 years, but they will provide 25% more capacity for our boats and each battery can be monitored independently with a smart phone via blue tooth communication.
I am inclined to go BB but wonder if any one has heard good or bad things of the “ionic”

Jose Venegas
IPANEMA SM2K 278
Curaçao