Re: Scuba compressor recommendations

Scott SV Tengah

I do something similar but it's just a Ryobi portable fan that I direct at the compressor when I'm filling tanks. Bauer techs told me that it will extend the life of the compressor and the filters. Your blower fan will certainly work better.

One other idea is to take a long hose and bring fresh air into the intake. This is something gasoline powered compressors have to do but we do it also because our cockpit locker also stores chemicals that I prefer not to breathe underwater (or above water, for that matter!).

--
ScottĀ
2007 A54 #69