Re: Sharki genoa top furling device blocked

Volker

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 08:23 AM, Aras wrote:
Dear Aras,

I tried my very best to show you how the swivel parts fit together. The shaft seals need to be replaced when taking the swivel apart with help of a hydraulic press.
The shaft seals do have the seize 62x85x10 mm.
The problem were was the lower white plastic bearing which needed to be grinded from the inside by 1/10 mm.

I have contacted Amel asking or help but they are not able to support. Neither with a spare part nor by any technical information. It seems that they have no files of the old models any more available.
Not a brilliant service☹️

Regards
Volker
Mickmoon, Sharki, hull 176