Re: Anchor sizing

Teun BAAS

Morning Bryce,

Thanks for the info; this is indeed cheaper while still in QLD.

I see that BURLEIGH HEADS is 38 KM south of COOMERA – I can surely buy from them and pick up; especially since TBWY makes cars and little pick up trucks available for free to the boats staying in their marina/yard.

You just saved me AU$1,310 😊 When I ever make it back and you are around I buy you dinner.

Thanks.

Best Regards Teun

A 54, 2009 #128

September 14, 2020 09:53:32